Applications Architect at Devoteam – Riyadh
The Application Architect will be responsible for assessing the current application architecture, designing the target application architecture based on reference architecture, analyzing gaps and develop IT transformation roadmap, developing RFPs, analyzing and select IT vendors & solutions, supporting architecture governance functions and assessing the change requests along with the provision of timely and authoritative advice and support to various EA stakeholders.
The candidate must have expertise to cover the Responsibilities below :
- Leads the assessment, design and development of the organization Application Architecture assets.
- Drives the creation and update of the Target Application Architecture based on priority business requirements.
- Ensures application architecture alignment with the organization objectives, collaborates with other domain architects to ensure alignment.
- Ensures initiatives and projects conform to Application Architecture direction, best practices,beige standards.
- Establishes and implements architectural conformance.
- Monitors technology advancements and adapts the implementation of the Target Application Architecture as appropriate.
- Helps drive project teams to design, develop and deliver EA compliant initiatives and projects including alignment to the Target Integration Architecture vision, direction.
- Measures the integration maturity model and proposes initiatives to improve the level of Organization integration maturity.
- Ensures initiatives and projects conform to EA Integration Architecture standards through the Governance Framework.
- Drives initiative reviews from an Enterprise Architecture perspective.
- Identifies and manages a prioritization of integration gaps and drives recommended solutions across the EA .
- Supports EA Governance and Change Management Processes.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Clinic
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies