1. Liaison with the Projects team to ensure all Project spend is captured in the planned cost.
2. Comparison of the pre-bid cost (from Sales team) with the planned cost (from the Projects team) and understand the reason for variances, if any.
3. To ensure planned cost is appropriately captured in SAP.
4. To verify all actual costs related to a project are accurately captured in SAP.
5. POC reporting on a monthly basis.
6. Submission of the POC generated revenue numbers to the Sr. Accountant for entering into SAP.
7. Understanding reasons for change in planned cost, if any.
8. Close books of accounts.
9. Preparation of monthly MIS.
10. Coordinating with SAP team to generate requisite reports for data analysis.
11. Variance analysis.
12. Capex Analysis (ROI, IRR).
13. Cashflows – Project & Company.
14. Provide assistance to the auditors (IKTVA, Statutory, Internal).
15. Perform other accounting / finance operations related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
16. Correspond with various departments, attending discussions & meetings and assisting the department in the moving towards the goal set by the management.
17. Organise work schedules and setting priorities in order to meet critical deadlines.
18. Adhere to the organisation’s financial policies and procedure.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|