- Provides psychological assessment of referred students through appropriate testing and diagnostic practices to determine eligibility and placement for special education services.
- Consults with teachers and the interdisciplinary team to assist in the development of academic and behavioral programming for students.
- Provides staff training in methodologies consistent with the ACCEL Model Classroom Program
- Assists in the development of school programs for a new special needs campus in Saudi Arabia.
- Works closely with administrators and staff to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of all ACCEL International school operations.
- Conducts the clinical interview to obtain information about the medical condition, family history and psycho-social history in general.
- Conducts evaluation, diagnosis and intervention plan through psycho-educational, standardized metrics for students ages 3 to 18 years of a variety of developmental disabilities and severity levels.
- Assesses student performance, conducts eligibility meetings and participates in multidisciplinary IEP meetings and implementation.
- Assists specialists and teachers to expedite the student’s development.
- Participates in developing student Individualized Education Plans (IEP) and conducts individual and family counseling.
- Complies with ACCEL International for Saudi Arabia Education policies.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Vocational Education; Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|