This exciting opportunity will include looking after Lorindale members’ who are appointed to you, being responsible for all of their requests and their renewals and any proactivity campaigns.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
When a member signs up to the membership they will expect a personalized service from their account manager.
– To ensure the Member receives a warm and highly-personalised introduction
– Having an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
– Taking requests from the member and responding to them within two hours or less.
– Requests would include anything from travel, diary management, booking restaurants, sending flowers, arranging cleaners – anything that is within reason and legal.
– You will be required to think outside of the box and go back to your member with sufficient research covered
– They will need a call on a monthly basis to see if there is anything you can help with
– Proactively let them know about events or things that would interest them personally via phone or email.
– To choreograph the Member’s 12-month experience in order to maximise their satisfaction and likelihood of renewing
– To ensure that a detailed, accurate and up to date CRM profile is held for each individual Member
– To ensure that all Member activity, behaviour and spend data is captured in detail in the CRM system.
HOURS OF WORK:
Working hours are from 09:00am to 5:00pm Sunday to Thursday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary. Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
– Possess a minimum of 2 years customer service experience in any of the following sectors/areas: Executive support, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel & leisure.
– Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services
– Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner.
– Fluent in English and Arabic
– Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence
– Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times
– Extensive knowledge of the luxury market including retail brands, hotels, restaurants
– Have impeccable problem solving and research skills
– Confident, with the ability to priorities, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
– Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate
– Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Zoho, Microsoft Office etc.)
– Good team player, polished appearance
– Previous exposure of dealing with High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI’s) is a plus
– Must have regular access to your own computer, smartphone, and internet
– Salary: This is a commission-based position (20-30%). Bi-weekly pay.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia